Dickinson County Public Health is a department of Lakes Regional Healthcare, an Avera Partner.
Promote Health and Wellness where our people live, learn, work and play.
Empowered people and communities that promote and achieve healthy lifestyles.
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Child Safety Seat Program
- Disease Surveillance
- Dental Screening and Fluoride Varnish
- Developmental Screening
- Health Education
- Home Visiting
- Best Care for Babies
- Best Care for Children
- Public Health Nursing
- Tuesdays - 9:00 am -11:30 am and 1:00 pm -5:30 p.m. (by appointment)
- Wednesdays from 2:00-4:30 pm (by appointment)
- Other days, call to make an appointment
Mon, Wed-Fri, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tues, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm (Labor Day to Memorial Day), 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Memorial Day to Labor Day)